Our clients are increasingly changing their ideas about how they communicate with new and potential customers.
CDs can do many things a brochure can do but they add interactivity and engage the user.
A web site can completely change the way products and services are sold and the way a business operates day-to-day. The opportunities for interactivity mean you can give information, take information back, sell... and monitor who's doing what, when. Data like these provides market intelligence that can improve your campaigns, websites and sales in the future is understood and used well.
Intranets can transform and improve internal communications so your staff have access to information as it's needed and when you want them to have it.
We have developed a unique range of online marketing products that exploit the potential of the email inbox. Check out the adjacent links if you're interested in:
- electronic newsletters (or eBulletins)
- email campaign work (choose from DIY or a full creative, tactical and reporting service)
- eMagazines(to slash the time and cost of magazine launch costs)
- eBrochures to service product enquiries instantly and cheaply
- electronic press packs to send news releases to send news to journalists now, while it's still news
- market research via a browser or the email inbox
- running online surveys to build customer and web site visitor profiles
- monitoring traffic behaviour on your web sites and integrating online and offline promotional work