eMarketing (or online marketing) holds massive potential for all businesses but few understand the potential and even less understand how to exploit it. At Durham Associates we have the experience, the skills and a suite of ‘inbox eMarketing’ products that enable businesses to get to make an eMarketing strategy work. To find out about these specific products, use the links to the left. They will take you to other websites that will tell you about online versions of newsletters, flyers, surveys, brochures, press releases, focus groups etc.
The email inbox is central to the success of eMarketing campaigns; websites can be lots more than just an online brochure and print media will continue to be important as marketing communications tools. Companies that can integrate them to build business are the ones that will succeed in the digital future.
These are the sorts of questions you should ask yourself or your marketing department:
- Are you authoring your website to gather increasing traffic levels from key word searches on the search engines?
- Do your search advertising campaigns convert browsers to buyers?
- Are you monitoring traffic behaviour on your sites and applying that intelligence to the development of your site?
- Are you gathering visitor profiles and email addresses via your websites?
- What’s happening with those email addresses and profiles – are you getting the most from them via regular email communications such as eBulletins and eFlyers?
- Have you attended to W3C accessibility requirements on your websites? They make your products and services available to larger markets as well as fulfilling the law.
- Market intelligence can be gathered via online surveys (eSurveys) and eFocusgroups – are you engaged in that kind of activity?
- Integration of online and offline campaigns are common sense but is it common practice in your organisation?
- Are you working with a marketing communications company with the experience and enterprise that can help you develop and co-ordinate yout online and offline marketing activity?
Durham Associates can work with you to develop strategies and campaigns that will enable to answer all these questions positively and monitor the growing benefits to your business.